Pages

Saturday 27 November 2010

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation



$26.00/ 1.00 oz

The packaging is simple. It comes in a clear glass bottle with a screw on black lid. The only thing I dislike about this is the fact that I had to purchase a pump in order to get the foundation out the bottle.

It has silicone products in it which makes it glide across the skin but it might clog pores because silicone has a tendency to do that, and it photographs amazingly. So the best part of this product is that it makes your skin look flawless. It also has SPF which is always a plus when it comes to foundations.

The foundation gives good coverage, it gives a beautiful glow to my skin and it isn’t  cakey. It gives a medium build able coverage and it evens out my skin tone. I also have to say that this foundation hasn’t caused any breakouts.

I always set it with powder, especially since I have oily skin, so it does last practically all day, which is really good.



Rating:

o       Product: 9/10
o       Price: 7/10
o       Ease of Use: 6/10
o       Packaging: 8/10                 

 Total B+

No comments:

Post a Comment