Pages

Saturday 27 November 2010

Tea Tree Facial Wash: The Body Shop






£4.50/ 7.00 euros /$13.00

The Body Shop Description: Cleansing gel-based facial wash, suitable for everyday use to help prevent blemishes, removing excess oil without over drying the skin.

I bought this because my skin has started to break out again, and my skig is often red and blotchy, which only leads to a lot of heavy foundation. My skin is also greasy (t-zone). 

Price wise I can’t complain, it is £4.50 for 250ml. There are a lot more expensive products on the market.
I absolutely love this product. It’s effect on my skin was most impressive. The wash is very soothing and gentle as well as being refreshing and, despite the warning, probably suitable for the most delicate of skins. I have been using it for about two weeks now (day and night) and already I can see that there are less spots on my face and the blotches have definitely been reduced. 

They recommend that you use the tea tree oil refresher spray in conjunction with the wash, but I wouldn’t say this is completely necessary. 


o       Product: 9/10
o       Price: 9/10
o       Ease of Use: 9/10 
o       Packaging: 8/10                  Total A

No comments:

Post a Comment