Pages

Saturday 27 November 2010

Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash: The Body Shop

100ml £5.00/ 8 euros

The Body Shop description: An everyday creamy facial wash specially formulated to help unclog pores and blackheads by gently exfoliating to remove trapped dirt, oil and dead skin cells. Regular use helps prevent future breakouts and keeps skin looking clear. Invigorates the skin and leaves it feeling clear, clean and beautifully soft.

I bought this because my skin has started to break out again, and my skig is often red and blotchy, which only leads to a lot of heavy foundation. My skin is also greasy (t-zone). 

I am not as impressed with this product as I am the facial wash. It’s effect on my skin has not been very impressive, although perhaps I should give it more time. It does exfoliates perfectly well, and it leaves my skin feeling tingly and fresh. I do admit that it is perfect for oily and acne-prone or dry skin, I can notice that much. I’ll give it more time and post an update in a few weeks. 

They have an entire line of blemish busting tea tree oil products, so you may want to try those, too!

o       Product: 6/10
o       Price: 6/10
o       Ease of Use: 7/10
o       Packaging: 7/10                 

 Total C-



No comments:

Post a Comment