Pages

Thursday 16 December 2010

Lumieres Byzantines de Chanel

I’ve just stumbled upon a sneak peek of one of Chanel's limited edition palettes for next year and I must say… love at first sight. I really want this palette. The 'Lumieres Byzantines de Chanel' is a palette of five cream highlighters, inspired by Karl Lagerfeld's pre-Fall 2011 show, 'an ode to Istanbul and the rich Byzantine stonework aesthetic'. It includes shades of gold and metallic brown. 




The bad news is that this gorgeous palette is a very limited edition one. Only 1500 palettes are available. So I wish anyone trying get their hands on this amazing palette good luck because it is a beautiful palette! I’ll certainly try myself, but not sure whether I’ll have any luck. 

This, and the rest of the Chanel Byzance Make-Up Collection will be available to buy in June 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment