Pages

Tuesday 16 November 2010

OPI Texas Collection (Spring 2011)

So it seems as though OPI already have a Spring/Summer collection… TEXAS! Some people don’t seem to be too excited about the early release of this collection… for those of you out there reading this… we still have until February 2011 to actually see this collection for ourselves! But I can give you a sneak peak! I’ll be brief… since I don’t want to excite you too much… not with a 2 month wait…


 
Here are the names and shades of OPI’s amazing 2011 Texas collection:
o       Too Hot Pink to Hold 'Em  
o       Do You Think I'm Tex-y   
o       Houston We Have a Purple
o       Suzi Loves Cowboys
o       I Vant to Be A-Lone Star
o       It's Totally Fort Worth It
o       Austin-tatious Turquoise
o       Don't Mess With OPI
o       Y'all Come back Ya Hear?
o       Guy Meets Gal-veston
o       Big Hair...Big Nails  
o       San Tan-tonio

No comments:

Post a Comment