Pages

Monday 15 November 2010

MAC CHAM-PALE COLLECTION






So I have some more info on this collection and thought I would share it with you guys! I must say I am superrrr excited for this! 

US launch: 26th December, 2010
International: January 2011


Eyeshadow Quad: Caviar Dreams
 Brule + Et tu, Bouquet? + Caviar Dreams + Retrospeck


Chez Chez Lame +Rose Ole

 
Chilled on Ice + Vintage Selection + Dangerous Cuvee Let Me Pop

Flustered + Quiet, Please + Tanarama + Gel


Bubble Lounge + Straight to the Head + Sin-tillation + Luxure

Eye Kohl

o   I Get No Kick

Kohl Power

o       Feline 

Chromagraphic Pencil

o       NC15/NW20
o      NW25/NC30 

Soiree + Very Important Platinum


Studio Fix Lash

o       Black Fix

Complete Comfort Creme

Additional Products

  • Fix+ Lavender
  • Lip Conditioner SPF 15 Lavender
  • Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 Lavender in Calm Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment